Monday, December 24, 2007

What did she just say?

As I hid myself behind a tree, I was able to capture on camera the wild baby speaking to a computer ... ok it wasn't that amazing, but I thought it was a good catch, Summer gets into her babbling moods, but they are rare, and when she does, I really wonder what she is saying, and who she is saying it to. Was she telling Mr. Computer all about her day, or her new tooth, or about her bad dream the night before (when she woke up screaming and in tears), or was she telling him about the mashed potatoes she had, and the taste of pepsi on dad's finger? Maybe she was telling him about her wonderful parents who love her so much they tell her a thousand times a day, and kiss her all over her face. Whatever she said, the computer wasn't impressed, because he didn't say anything back.

No comments: