Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Two Weeks Later

Two weeks later and I feel normal. I went to my last doctor appointment today YAY. Here is what the cut looks like today, two weeks later.


And here are some pictures of my sweet little girl, well the bigger one, Summer :o) being all cute before dance class.

She truly is an awesome little girl. It amazes me how well behaved she is, how well she listens (most of the time, unless I want her to pick something up), and how easy it was to bring a new baby into the house. You would think as much attention as little Pepper needs that Summer would get jealous but so far she never has. She somehow understands that Pepper needs a lot of help with everything and that I don't have as much energy anymore - haha ok maybe that is because I am so OLD! Anyway I am just so happy with how everything turned out, I can't wait to see whats coming up in the future!

No comments: