Monday, January 28, 2013

Girls and Recap

We have been enjoying nicer weather, not the best, but nice enough to go outside and take a few pictures, ride bikes, jump on the trampoline, hang out.   The girls and I are getting so bored staying inside all the time, we are all ready for Spring.  I know, we still have a long way to go :o(

Recap ---

Pepper is now jumping (both feet off the floor) and skipping across the house, that is if she isn't running.  She can repeat any word and I thought she was going to one nap a day but today we are back to an early morning nap so we will see.  She has been generally happy and easy going, loves going down slides by herself and is using the fork so much better.  I keep debating potty training but I really want to wait until it is warmer and around 18 months.

Summer has been so whiney lately, no clue why, so I am trying to spend more time with her.  It could be the weather and the fact that we are cooped up all day, who knows.  She is doing so well with school, reading and starting addition.  She loves to draw and color but still doesn't color in the lines, instead prefers to use several colors on an object.  She is doing great in her piano and ballet class and choir starts up again in February.

Kris & I have been super stressed.  We decided to sell our house and buy a new one, sold our house, found a new house, then our house fell through so we can't buy the new house.  I am not sure what we are going to do now but we need to relax because our stress is probably affecting our girls.  







No comments: