Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Party and Swimming

We have been having a pretty fun summer so far, swimming, hanging out with friends, swimming while hanging out with friends ...

Las Vegas is also experiencing a heat wave, for the past few days we are enjoying 115+ temperatures.  I wanted to take the girls to the park and do 4th of July photos but it is just too hot out, even around 7 PM when the light is ideal, so instead I put up my flag inside and took a few shots of the girls this afternoon.

I haven't been taking very many photos :o( I have been so bad but all we seem to do is go swimming.  June will forever be known as the month we swam I guess.  July is going to be such a crazy month, we are having a 4th of July Pool/BBQ party at our house, then we have our 13 year anniversary on the 8th, and then Summer is turning 6 on the 13th.

Definitely keeping busy and making the most out of our new house and our pool.  We are just trying to stay cool and keep our electric bill down.  The number of times I think "how lucky I am" in a day - too many :o)







No comments: