Friday, December 13, 2013

Extra Activities

In alphabetical order:

Art
Ballet
Choir
Gymnastics
Hand Balancing
Horse Vaulting
Jazz
Karate
Piano
Soccer
Spanish
Vaulting

Have I forgotten anything?  These are some of the things Summer has tried.  We are still doing piano and jazz and these are about the only two things we have time for these days.  I can't wait for Summer to actually want to do something on her own.  I keep trying these things with her hoping she finds something she loves.

I have thought about swimming, chess,  tae kwon do, acting - there is just so much!  So far she has been almost too easy and willing to try anything.

Pepper has tried gymnastics so far.  She likes it but I am waiting until she is ready for the unassisted classes.  It's not that I don't like participating but we are busy enough I have learned with Summer that she won't remember it anyway, not that we won't do another class, maybe a mommy and me dance somewhere.

Just a random blog post without any pictures for once!

No comments: