Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The President

Lately I have seen a lot of negative posts about our current president. I am not going to bother to name him because it does not matter who he, or she is, so we will just refer to the person as president.

America is a great country. We have a president and the president does what they can to make our country better. Americans get to vote for the president. The president is the president because they won an election. Once they win the president has 4 years to do a job they won. Or they have 8 years if they were won two times.

I had a job before. I had a boss. He was hired to do a job. I was hired to help him do his job. If I didn't like my boss, which happened before, I still had to do my job and I still had to help him do his job. If I didn't like my boss, or my job, I could leave.

The president is doing a job. Your job is to help them do their job. Complaining is not helping. I don't care if you like the president or not. Do I like our current president? It doesn't even matter! Complaining never helps anything. If you don't like the president and you are going to continue to complain you should leave!

In summary, the president is the president and will be the president until a new president wins. Do you like how many times I said president in that sentence?  You complaining about the president does not do anything except make you look like an annoying complainer.

Stop being an annoying complainer! I don't like annoying complainers, in fact no one likes annoying complainers because they are annoying!  You don't have to like the president, but if you aren't going to do anything positive and just continue to complain - well, I am going to probably call you an annoying complainer.  Not behind your back either.

1 comment:

Lindsey Alves said...

I totally agree. I work for the Federal Government & listen to people complain all the time.... Even on a smaller scale - I volunteer for a lot of things. People complain how school functions are run, or sports organizations- but yet they can't take the time to volunteer & make a difference.... It is a very entitled society we live in.... They wait for someone to change things for them.