Thursday, April 26, 2007

We have a middle name!

Finally, Summer isn't just Summer anymore - she is now Summer Amelia. Kris has finally picked a name (and he did a lot of research).

Amelia \a-me-lia\ is pronounced a-MEEL-yah. It is of Latin and Old German origin, and its meaning is "industrious, striving; work". Blend of two medieval names: the Latin Emilia (see Emily) and the Latinized Germanic Amalia, meaning "work".

I think it is very pretty, and very girly, Summer will be so happy when I get mad at her and use it!

This week has been great, I made it to 27 weeks, and Summer continues to kick and roll around like crazy. I think I have gained another pound, but really, who is counting?

Here are my 27 week picture - I think I look good from the side, from the front, it looks like my thighs are getting bigger - stupid camera views and trick shots I guess :o)

Mom will be here tomorrow, and I am happy, this weekend is going to be a blast.

Lastly, is it July yet?

No comments: