Monday, April 30, 2007

4D Ultrasound

My 4D ultrasound last week was a big hit, my mom, my brother, and Kris's dad had no idea we were surprising them with this, and they really enjoyed seeing their granddaughter and neice for the first time in 4D. We really saw a lot, but Summer was sleeping and was all curled up like a kitten. She had her face covered by both her hands and feet (babies are so flexible!). The tech kept poking her so she would move, and we got some cute face shots. We also confirmed she is still a little girl :o) and I think she has my long toes ... It was amazing to discover that what I am feeling are slight arm and leg movements while she stretches, I really thought she was punching and kicking harder. I think I have super sensitive feeling!

Here is the link to the pictures: http://www.create-it-all.com/Summer/photos.htm

The weekend was a really good weekend, my mom helped moved some things around in the house, and now Summer's room has room for furniture. I guess my next project will be setting her room up, I still have two months right?

No comments: