Monday, December 15, 2008

Talking continues

Last night I left Kris to watch Summer while I went and showered. After my shower I was lying on the bed and Kris and Summer came into the room. Summer pointed to me so daddy put her on the bed and Summer said ... "Daddy theres Mommy" while pointing to me. We both just looked at each other in amazement. She already knew how to say daddy mommy but "theres" was a new word we have never heard her say and she said it so clearly in her little sentence. It was really cute, and I think it was her first real three word sentence, besides I Love You.

Earlier yesterday morning I was changing Summer's diaper - she had just woken up - and normally after I change her diaper I start to put her pants on. I pick her up and tell her to hug me so I can pull her pants all the way up over her diaper, so I picked her up and she said HUG before I could! So I told her I loved her and she said I love you back :o)

Summer has two little bears from Jared's where papa works and she grabbed both of them off her shelf earlier and said "two". I think she is learning what two actually means. If we start counting and say "one" she will say" two", sometimes "three" and "four".

No comments: