Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Park Leaves

Yesterday I had about 20 minutes to kill until Summer had to be at her piano class so we stopped by the closest park near our house.  It is not the *best* park but it is decent.  After visiting I realized I really like this park, it has a nice play area that is Pepper size and it had some trees with yellow leaves falling!  I know, most people are posting snow photos and I am posting fall leaves, go figure, thanks Vegas!  Since the girls had so much fun I decided to go back today with the camera and my 50mm lens.  We spent about an hour playing and walking.  Pepper can climb onto the play equipment and go down one of the slides all by herself - and she did it over and over and over.  Oh and we didn't need the jackets, in fact we took them off not long after we got there.

I might even go back tomorrow and hit the other side of the park, with the trails and the trees!









No comments: