Monday, March 18, 2013

Mad Cow Attacks

The other night I was laying in bed playing Words with Friends when Kris, who was laying next to me watching his iPad, started laughing.  He said these silly guys on this video were scared and running from cows.  He then proceeded to show me this video that you can see here.

It was pretty silly, but honestly I would probably run if a cow started chasing me too - especially a bunch of cows!  I grew up in Oklahoma but I was never around cows, and cows are big, and they stink, and one time my mom told me she was standing next to a fence with cows on the other side and this cow mistook her hair for hay and started eating it!

Then Kris said, what did I think a cow would do to me, bite me?  Well, yes, I guess I would expect a cow to bite, I mean they do have teeth.  Kris said cows are not aggressive and do not bite.  I don't know that I would fully believe him, plus look at the size on a cow, I bet a cow could easily run into me and knock me over, I mean come on, haven't you seen bulls at a rodeo?

Anyway it was one of those discussions that had us both laughing.  I don't care what Kris says, if I am in the middle of a field and a bunch of cows come running after me I am sure as heck going to run.  I don't want to get bitten, trampled, pooped on, my hair eaten, and who knows what else they might do.  Seriously if they just wanted to play more people would have cows for pets right?

So consider this your friendly service warning, or lack of warning, whatever, cows are nice.

No comments: