Saturday, May 10, 2014

Crazy Dream - Play Center

Last night I had french fries right before I went to bed so I guess I will blame that on my crazy dream. Because, you know, I can't have a crazy dream for no reason.

Anyway I was the owner of a really cool child play center.  This place was amazing.  It was huge and had every toy imaginable.  Kids came from all over the city just to play in my play center.  It was colorful and bright and fun and clean!  It was just awesome, the place everyone wanted to play.  In the center of the play center was this huge colorful slide that twisted and turned and looked like something from another world, but it was off limit to all the kids.  The kids were sad, they all wanted to go on the slide but they couldn't because there was a sign that said "no sliding allowed".  Anyone that got caught sliding had to leave the play center and there were no exceptions.  Unfortunately Pepper was at the play center with me all day because I had to be there so did she.  She wasn't allowed to go down the amazing super slide either but she wouldn't listen to me and I couldn't watch her all the time, and she was sneaky, and I had work to do to keep the place running.  I would catch her from time to time sliding and having a blast and I would make her stop but she always managed to slide when I wasn't looking.  Not only did she slide but she persuaded the other kids to slide too, she told them how fun it was and she laughed when she was going down.  She made it look like so much fun that the other kids could not resist. They always got caught and they had to leave the play center.  It wasn't fair.

Then I woke up.  Luckily it was just a dream, I would never open a play center with a slide kids couldn't slide on, and let my own daughter convince them to slide, sheesh, that would just be cruel!


No comments: