Sunday, August 10, 2014

Annoying Facebook Game Request?

I love the games on Facebook, really I do.  I have played a few over the years and they always keep me busy.  Currently I play Candy Crush and Words with Friends.  That's it.  No time for anything else.  I notice a lot of people on Facebook get annoyed with game requests and I wonder why they don't just block the games.  It doesn't take that long to block them and they never have to worry about request again, well, until a new game comes out :o/

From your computer here is how you block a Facebook game request:

Click on Games under the APPS section (usually on the right side of your Facebook).


Next click on Activity

Check out the Invites and Requests areas.


If you click the little X under each game request you have three options, one will let you block the game.  You only have to do it once for each game.  Click Block Papa Pear Saga, or whatever game you want blocked.


When you select to block the game you will get this pop up box.  Confirm the block, and don't worry, you can always unblock the request later if you change your mind.


Confirmed!


If you need any help, send me a message, I don't mind the game requests but if you get them all the time they can get annoying!


No comments: