Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pretty Princess

My friends and I had a makeover desert photo shoot one day last week.  We got dressed up and fixed our hair and did our makeup and while I was getting ready Summer was watching.  She quickly dashed off into her room and came back wearing a dress.  Awww, sorry baby, I don't have time to get both of us ready, but how about we do a photo shoot for kids in the next few days?   The next night daddy put her hair in sponge rollers before bed and she woke up the next morning with soft curls.  I had purchased this fancy white wedding looking dress at a local thrift shop for $8.  When I saw it I knew it was too big but figured Summer would grow into it and could use it to play dress up. The dress barely fit!  Not to mention it is probably to short too.  We waited until after dinner and headed to this area not far from our house to get a desert vibe.  Summer did her best job making cute poses.  She had fun, friends came and had their pictures taken too, the whole process took less than 30 minutes and after we headed for ice cream.






Oh, Pepper took a few pictures too.  On the way to this area that is not even 5 minutes from the house she fell asleep in the car and wasn't in the best mood - of course.  She is still a little cutie and her dress, that I bought last year, was also really too tight.  Why do they keep growing?!?



No comments: