Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We have lift off ....

Yesterday was a great day, I went to work and came home to my happy smiling baby who is always glad to see me. We ate dinner, crock pot stew, Summer had a little bit of everything, the green beans, carrots, potato, roast, and even some of the onion. She is not a picky eater, I am so lucky. Then we played and for the heck of it I painted her toenails pink. Afterward we went upstairs to play and Summer decided she was ready to start walking - YES she is walking! She kept walking around in her room, then in the loft, then everywhere, and she is still walking today. She has the CUTEST walk ever, she is such a great fun baby, I love her to pieces. I am on cloud 9 today, all I can do it think about going home and watching Summer walk around the house. I uploaded a video to flickr so here is the link Remember I was really excited, and I was using my excited voice :o)

No comments: