Sunday, August 3, 2008

as I type

Right now Summer is in her crib, because she wanted to be, we just went swimming and I guess she is tired. She is really cute, we were in her room playing and she went up to her crib and tried to climb in. It is really hot out and I bet we played in the pool for over 30 minutes, plus she had a popsicle, so she had an exciting afternoon. Of course I still hear her so I am not sure if she will fall asleep or if she just wanted some down time, regardless she is such a cutie pie still! Yesterday morning we went to the Shark Reef exhibit with other mommies from the cafemom.com site and had a blast. Summer actually acknowledged the fish, which was more than I expected. However she was not really interested in looking at fish, but she did have fun walking and looking around. Oh before we went I had her in the bathroom sink trying to fix her hair, and you know how it is possible to pull a little bit of hair, oh sorry had to go get Summer, I guess her down time is done, anyway I must have pulled some of her hair while I was trying to get it into a rubber band and she got mad, reached up, pulled the hair tie out of her hair, grabbed my hand and proceeded to bite me really hard. I thought it was funny, I didn't get mad because I figure I hurt her, she wanted to hurt me back. Yesterday she also got mad at daddy because he would not let her get the dogs water or food, and she proceeded to bite him as well because he told her no, so apparently biting is a form of letting us know she is mad, which is not a good way to show it, something I see we will - great I just looked back and apparently Summer can climb onto the futon!!! When the heck did she learn how to do that haha. I guess I better stop this and go watch this monkey before she learns something else!

No comments: