Friday, October 31, 2008

Little Attitude

I never expected Summer to get a little attitude - is she 2 yet? She has gotten mad at least 3 times. Once when I took away her sucker (because she put it in her hair and I didn't want her to really have the whole thing, candy and all), once when she was putting her puzzle in her mouth and once when Kris took away one of her toys that she was trying to break - she is getting an ATTITUDE, get's mad, squeezes and whines and lately she is really starting to shake her head NO - all the time. It WAS cute at first but now seriously, NO to everything?
It is very interesting to see this behavior because I have to believe this anger is not taught, no one in my house ever gets an attitude and cries and tries to pinch, so this has to be a natural thing one is born with, which amazes me a little bit. I am trying not to make a big deal out of it and ignore it, but wow, we have started calling Summer Miss Attitude! For the most part the Attitude is a rare occasion, but I get the feeling it is going to increase over time.

No comments: