Thursday, January 22, 2009

Better & Sentences

I would say as of yesterday Summer is back to her old self. Her cough is gone, her energy and appetite are back, she has stopped whining and being clingy. Since recovering from croup it seems Summer's vocabulary has exploded. She is starting to say two sentence words. She was in the tub two nights ago and I said Hey You to which she replied Hey You. She can now say I'm Summer and this morning daddy said No Way to which Summer replied No Way. It amazes me how many words she is copying from us, daddy called her a Punk the other day too - to which she replied back to him Punk lol.

One of the questions on the 18 month well baby check was "is your baby saying two words together?" and it asks for examples. Just last week I could only think of a few to add to the list and now she says two words all the time. It amazes me how much they change from one day to the next.

I rescheduled her well baby check for this coming Monday, it should be a quick visit since I have most of the paperwork filled out - but of course she needs shots on this visit, and I am not looking forward to that. I may let daddy and papa take her this time, would that be evil of me?

No comments: