Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Little Helper

Summer usually helps when I make dinner, she gets out bowls from the cabinet, and she gets out mixing spoons from the drawer to keep herself entertained. Normally she mixes nothing in a big bowl and is a happy baby. Yesterday she realized she can get the mixing spoons out of the drawer and reach and throw them into the sink ... great! These are clean spoons she is throwing into the sink, so now I guess I have to keep the sink empty of dirty dishes (yah rite).

I have been feeding Summer frozen veggies for snacks, this past weekend I had microwaved some green beans and gave her some in a bowl. I continued to cook while she went into the living room to eat them. She normally takes her bowl onto the rug and sits in front of the tv. Well she came back with an empty bowl and said "more" so I gave her more. Not long after she came back again for "more" so this time I watched her walk right up to the dogs with her bowl of green beans and start hand feeding them green beans ...great!

Whenever I start a bath for Summer, I take her shirt and pants off. I leave her diaper on for a few more minutes while the tub fills, and during this time she has to run into the closet up to her clothes and pull several pieces out. She brings me tese items and runs back into the closet to find some more clothes. I have no clue why, she never picks her pajamas so I always have to put these clothes back, now all wrinkled and unfolded, but she does this every single time before she gets into the bath.

No comments: