Monday, March 2, 2009

Little People

Do you ever look at your child and think - how in the world did I make you? Does your child look/act anything like you or like me is your child a person completely different? Her hair color, her eye color, her build, her laugh, her toes, her attitude, her smile, everything is her, not me. How is it possible to make a new person like that? If I wasn't sure she was mine I would really wonder where she came from. I guess I always thought I would have a child that look and acted just like me, but this girl is her own person and when I look at her I see her, someone else, someone I have never met before, someone who is amazing!

I still don't know how I did it, well how we did it, Kris helped. I wonder if it is possible to do it again, could we possibly be so lucky? Would they all be so unique or would we end up with one that looks and acts like we do? Or maybe Summer will change and start looking like her mommy and acting like her daddy .... time will tell but until then - wow!

No comments: