Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What can I say?

Last night I was trying to fall asleep thinking about what to write in my blog. I had a great idea but I cannot remember what it was this morning! Summer is not really doing anything new lately, she continues to learn new words, she is getting over an annoying runny nose, she is still going to bed awake on her own. I determined that I hate her crib because once I put her down I cannot bend down and reach her to give her a kiss. However I am not at all ready to move her into a toddler bed, I don't see that happening for at least another year! I am trying to teach Summer to say down, when she wants up she says up but when you are holding her and she wants down she tries to squirm and get out of your arms, down would be so much better. It is finally starting to warm up so I bet we will start playing outside more. Well that is all I can think of - I guess I have a mental block so I will update more later :o0

No comments: