Sunday, September 19, 2010

Busy again

Things have been busy around here, again, weird how that happens huh? I signed Summer up for that new dance class, we go tomorrow and that means we are skipping the nap on Monday. I hate to do it but I just don't see any other way around it, the class starts at 4:30 and we have to leave the house at 4:00 and I just can't see getting her to nap earlier, maybe in a few weeks when we have to switch the clocks, but really, missing her nap one day I don't think is going to be a big deal, she has missed naps in the past, well here is hoping anyway.

The gym was good all week long, I made it to three, actually four classes over three days, and I even worked out on Saturday. I have been eating decent, all except for tonight because I just ordered pizza but I try to eat small portions, healthy foods.

We had a decent week at school, we finished the week with the letter K and I won't post what we did because it wasn't much, to be honest the letter K sucked, or I sucked because I just couldn't find much to do relating to it. We did watch a movie about Koala's and Komoto Dragons ... we worked more on our numbers and spelling. I am looking forward to the letter H tomorrow, so many good ideas.

Here is a recent photo of Summer, so recent I took it earlier this afternoon. She has been fighting a mild cold, mostly congestion and runny nose. We figure she got it at the gym, and I am ok with that, fight these little things now and build up to them.


She was watching Peter Pan on the couch with Papa. She really likes that movie. She said she didn't want to kiss Peter Pan but she would kiss Jane.

No comments: