Sunday, June 10, 2012

Me

I got my hair cut last week, about a few inches - ok so I am bad with measurements :o) I needed to lose the ends, they were just dull, and I really like shorter hair, I never regret cuts.  I keep thinking about coloring it, if only there wasn't so much upkeep.  Since I cut my hair I have felt so much better, lighter, and decided to do a self portrait photo shoot.  I realize that you really can't see my hair, you can mostly just see my eye(s), oh well I like that part of me I guess and its earlier to get a pretty eye picture than an entire face or body picture.  No I don't wear contacts, those are my real eyes, the real blue color, enhanced of course, and yes I have a big nose, not sure when that happened.  I have big ears too, at least I did, but you can't see them behind all that hair so I am not sure if they are smaller now.  I am not perfect, I don't pretend to be, I just make do with what I have and try to like everything I can about me, big parts and all.






1 comment:

Urban Earthworm said...

Your eyes are very beautiful. I don't think you have a big nose. I really like the second picture.

These are all beautiful. I've been having hardcore photo envy lately. I know so many people with beautiful pictures of themselves. It's been AGES since I've seen a decent picture of me.