Sunday, April 21, 2013

Swimming in April (and March)

The girls have been swimming and swimming and swimming.  Both of them love the pool and the water.  Maybe they are half fish, or maybe it is normal to love swimming so much when you are a child.  With the solar covers, the liquid that keeps the pool warmer and from evaporating, and the solar heater on the roof, they have been able to swim already.  The water temperate has been around 82, which isn't really that bad (I did get in once and I was not cold).  

Summer hasn't relearned how to swim again yet but she will.  Pepper is probably going to learn how to swim this year.  That baby loves the water and hates being constrained, I think she would prefer to drown, or she might just surprise us and start swimming.  She loves to jump in, go underwater, and try to get away from you.  Thank goodness for the solid gate around the pool.  

It is suppose to be 90 today and at 9:00 am this morning the water is already 78.  I have a feeling we will be swimming again today.  I shaved my legs just incase.









T

No comments: