Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dental Appointment

I took Summer to a new dentist yesterday.  She did great if you consider talking a lot good.  She is so silly these days, how did that happen?  The dental lady took x-rays and cleaned her teeth.  The dentist looked in her mouth and she has no cavities.  She already has her top back 6 year molars in so they put stuff over them to protect them.  I was really happy with the dental office, which happens to be less than a mile from my house, and the dentist and staff were very nice.  I plan on switching my dentist and going there too!

Elite Dental
2805 W Centennial Pkwy #105
North Las Vegas, NV 89084


Not a good picture but super cool that you can see her big front teeth in the x-ray, and the bottom teeth under her baby teeth, how cool!


No comments: