Friday, January 24, 2014

Pepper Ham

I have been slacking on taking pictures lately, for some reason I just don't have any motivation.  I found a site to order customized valentine day cards today and when I was looking for 4 photos of Summer to add to the cards I realized I had to go back several months :o( so that prompted me to get the camera out and take a few photos.  Summer is at school so I took pictures of Pepper and will do shots of Summer when she gets home.  Pepper is such a ham, she isn't the best at taking photos but I can usually trick her into looking into the camera and giving me some different expressions.  Today I had her give me looks that the cat made, happy, scared, sad, mad, angry.  I also told her I was taking off my nose which got her to look at me a few times, well look at the camera, so I could get a few pictures.  Whatever works right?









No comments: