Wednesday, May 23, 2007

9 weeks to go ...

Can I make it 9 more weeks? I made it to 31 weeks today, and I still have 2 months and 2 days, but to me, it seems like I have been pregnant forever, and I am ready! 9 months is just TOO long to be pregnant, 7 months would be fine, why the extra two months? Ok, I really should not be complaining, I feel fine, I do not have any pain, no swelling, I can sleep at night, my heartburn is "mostly" gone, I can walk fine, oh wait, my maternity clothes are getting tight. I am not going to spend money on more clothes when I only have two months left!

I took a picture this morning, and I didn't think I was really getting bigger in the belly area, but from the picture, I guess maybe I am. I haven't gained much weight lately, I am still only up about 16 pounds, but then again, I guess I still have two months!

Oh and look how cute Killer is, he is my little protector, or my shadow, boy is he in for a surprise in 9 weeks.

No comments: