Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Baby Clothes

So I received a package of clothes from Terri (thank you thank you) and a some clothes from my grandma, pop and Aunt Wendy (thank you thank you) and also some clothes from Pam (thank you thank you) and they are all so cute! Look at all the cute little girl outfits I get to put on Summer! Look at those little socks and shoes! I was placing everything on the floor so I could take a picture and Kris was like - what are you doing? because he said there was dog hair on the floor, and even though I am going to wash everything, I had to put a blanket down first :o) at least Kris cares about the dog hair!

This weekend the plan is to finish moving the computers out of Summer's "nursery" into the "computer room" and next weekend the plan is to paint Summer's nursery. We actually decided on a theme - we are going with summer - the walls will be blue like the sky, we are going to put a picket fence along one (or two) walls, and we will decorate with butterflies and bees and flowers. This should be fun, and I will take some before and after pictures for you to see.

Oh ya I almost forgot, the hospital called, and I had to call the referral clinic, to discover I am borderline for gestational diabetes. I took the test on the 4th and they just called me yesterday. I have to make an appointment with a nutritionally, who I also called but didn't get a call back. I am a little disappointed, but glad that I have a reason to eat healthy. I know I can do it because I did it before, so next time you see me, don't offer me cookies and ice cream /cry.

No comments: