Wednesday, May 30, 2007

We have blue walls!

Well, we painted the nursery blue over Memorial Day weekend, and we lived to tell about it (and we have pictures to prove it). We still have to decorate and get the furniture, and then put the furniture together, but we are making progress, and we still have 8 weeks to go right?

I am 32 weeks today, and I still feel good. I took this belly shot this morning, and now I feel really ... fat. Pictures sure do show you more than you normally see I guess. Yikes!

Last, I wanted to show you these animals I found. I made them when I was around 15, and I cut them out of wood and painted them myself. I had no reason to make them, it was just for fun, and I was learning how to shade, but I remember thinking, if I ever have a kid, I can let them play with them. I had forgot about them until this past weekend. Aren't they cute!

No comments: