Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Little Kris

Look at this cutie pie!
Summer looks just like daddy in baby pictures and nothing like me. In fact she looks so much like him I have to wonder if she is really mine. Of course I seem to remember carrying a baby for 9 months and having her cut out of me, so she better look like me when she gets older. From what I can tell now, she has her dads full plump lips, the boys are going to love her! Daddy doesn't like it when I say things like that, but I can't help bragging on her lovely lips, and blaming him. I hear she has my eyes, but her eyes are so large I don't see it at all. Her nose is cute and small, so I am not sure where her nose came from, oh and her eyelashes are long and gorgeous, a great asset to have being a girl. Her eye color this week is interesting, they appear to be hazel, blue/grey/green - which is a really pretty color, they may not turn brown, but it is still early so it is hard to tell. Her hair seems to be staying the same, light brown, almost blond, but it can still change too. I love little Kris, I mean baby Summer!

No comments: