Sunday, December 23, 2007

she has a TOOTH

So yesterday I was sitting on the bed, reading a magazine, and Summer was chewing on my hand like normal, I reached in and actually felt something very sharp, she has her first tooth! It is barely through the gums, but it is there, and I know we just felt the day before. Kris was on the computer and he came over and felt it. We tried to get a picture of it, hahaha that wasn't happening! My little baby has a tooth, which is great because I said I wanted to wait and start solid food once she had teeth, and I will be starting in about 2 1/2 weeks, perfect timing! What else, she still is not rolling and shows no interest in it. She is really starting to grab at our faces and then once she has your chin, for example, she puts her hand in a fist and about rips it off your face, it really hurts, I have to keep her nails short now for our sake, I can just imagine going to work with scratches all over my face. Just yesterday I saw her starting to lift her butt while on tummy time, so I guess she is getting ready to crawl.
Here is video from last night's bath, it is kind of dark but it was still cute. She likes taking a bath as long as she isn't hungry, like she is right now, laying on the floor next to me getting pissed off, I guess I better go get her a bottle!

No comments: