Sunday, December 2, 2007

December

December is finally here and I guess I am ready. I have really been looking forward to the holidays. I have taken so many pictures of Summer in Christmas poses, you can check them out on my flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesca) there are way to many to post on here.
On Friday some friends are coming over for my first ever holiday party. I am going to cook and bake cookies and we are going to play the white elephant exchange game (and I got some really awesome general gifts for around $10). I bought everything today at walmart and Santa was sitting in the baby section, I just had to get a picture.

I got this picture with my cell phone. It wasn't the best picture but I think Summer did great, she sat there like a champ and just waited for me to take the picture. A walmart employee took pictures also, and they are printing them out for free but they weren't ready until 4:00 and we left at 11:00, no way I was going to wait for them.
Summer has been doing great this week, I think she is going to roll very soon. I keep singing the "roll over" song. "There was 10 in the bed and the little one said, roll over, roll over, so they all rolled over and one fell out, 9 in the bed and the little one said ... "
I also think she might have teeth soon as much as she is tounging her mouth and gums and eating her hands and everything she can get. She doesn't seem to be in any pain so I guess it might still be a while. I had cream of wheat for breakfast today and I gave Summer two bites. She seemed to do fine with the spoon, she wanted to put the whole thing in her mouth (so I bought some infant spoons at walmart today) and I think she ate it, but it was mostly all over her face. I am really disappointed in Killer and Lexi, they would not come clean it off of her face, stupid dogs. I had to get a washrag, and isn't it amazing, with just two small (very very very small) spoon fulls, actually I only had a touch on the end of the spoon, she managed to get it all over both hands, her face and bib. I guess I should get a high chair in the next month.

No comments: