Saturday, March 15, 2008

8 Months

On Thursday Summer celebrated another monthly birthday and turned the big "8 MONTHS". Daddy took some photos and I updated her weight/height (20.5 pounds, 29 inches) and her baby book. I also printed the photos and updated her monthly photo frames. Only 4 more photos to go and she will be a year, it is crazy how fast time flies. We went to walmart this morning and as I was looking through the baby section I saw a preemie outfit and told Kris that I missed some of Summer's "infanthood". He said I was there every day and I didn't miss anything, but she is growing up so fast, of course she was not a preemie, but I can't remember her wearing clothes so small, especially now that she is wearing 12 months + it seems she is even older than she is.
Easter is fast approaching and we started taking the easter photos. Daddy did some great photos in the yard, this one is probably one of my favorites.
Earlier today Summer and I went and visited with Casey and Anastasia and we had so much fun. Both girls are getting so big it is amazing how they are doing everything around the same time. We decided to take photos and got some awesome shots, I like the way this one turned out. We had a great day together with the girls, they were wonderful together and it is always fun comparing notes with each other. We are going to get together again next weekend and head to the park for some easter fun.
While visiting with the girls, Casey gave me a pack of mums for Summer. I grabbed a burger on the way home and decided to give Summer the mum to distract her. She loved it and ate the whole thing and didn't even make a mess with it like I thought (thanks Casey) so I will be buying some of these next time I get to the store!

Summer has started really crawling, not just scooting, she is really able to get around wherever she wants to go, and she is beginning to really push herself up onto things. She is also babbling all the time now, and we can't understand her but we make words or short sentences out of the sounds she makes, it is so cute. Soon she won't be my little baby she will be a little girl that can walk and talk and think all on her own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.