Sunday, March 9, 2008

We have movement

On Wednesday Summer decided she was ready to crawl, pull herself up and go from her tummy to a sitting position, all in one day! Since Wednesday she hasn't been doing much crawling, but she has really started sitting up on her own and scooting all around the floor, grabbing everything she isn't suppose to grab, and putting it right into her mouth. On Friday we saw the doctor about the eye bubble but he didn't know what it was, he has never seen one, so he referred us to an eye doctor in town. The doctor didn't think it is anything to worry about but I would rather make sure so I can quit worrying. Overall it has been a good week, Summer is drooling a lot and she has some little annoying rashes on her chin, but I guess it is normal. I have tried using Vaseline to get rid of them but no luck yet. We took some great photos this weekend, these are just a few of my favorites on my flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/jesca

No comments: