Sunday, March 30, 2008

and then there were three

Friday night I was talking to my mom on the phone and she asked if Summer had any new teeth, to which I replied no still the same bottom two. As I was saying this I was feeling Summer's gums (she was in the bathtub next to me) and sure enough the top left tooth had popped through. I am amazed that Summer has not been cranky, feverish, no diarrhea, or have any other teething signs, besides the constant slobbering for the past month. I am glad she has another tooth, I was so excited, as excited as her first. I hope the top right comes in soon so she looks balanced.
I took some photos last week, I love the way the farmer hat look turned out, Summer barely let me keep the hat on to take pictures, but it was long enough to get a few great shots. Notice the rash on her chin from slobbering, we bought some cream and it seems to be working, which is good because I just went to k-mart and bought a bunch of new outfits! K-mart had about 3 or 4 sale racks with $2.99 on them, so I found a few 12 and 18 month outfits and I also found a really cute little hat, of course I picked up some every day outfits too. Grandpa also bought Summer two new very nice activity toys that should keep her busy during the day while she is in her room. You should see her room now, it looks like a big room full of baby toys. There is so much room because her crib and her changing table are down in our room, Summer has the entire floor to move around. She is still pulling up all the time, which is another reason for the new activity toys, it will give her something to pull up on.
This morning Summer woke up at 6:00 am and had her bottle. She normally goes back to sleep but this morning she decided to be a stinker. Kris and I put her in bed with us and for 45 minutes she played. We finally turned on the TV and she started watching Disney. At about 7:15, in the middle of the Wiggles, she plopped over onto her side and was fast asleep. It was hilarious, Kris said the Wiggles put her to sleep, but she wasn't really to get up so early in the first place. Of course Kris nor I could go back to sleep, so I am really dragging today. Kris served me french toast in bed while I flipped channels and at 8:00 Summer woke up for the day with a big smile on her face.

No comments: