Monday, November 10, 2008

Photos and Shopping

This weekend was filled with shopping and photos. I ordered a new Shutterfly photo book last book, the book I said I would not order until a year passed, and yet after three months I could not hold back. At least I only ordered a 20 page book instead of the 50 page ones. On Saturday Summer and I took a trip to KMart for a rug. Several really cute outfits later, and several really good pictures later - well nothing but haha we took a lot of pictures in that cute outfit. I still have the tutu that I bought that we didn't wear yet so we have pictures coming still.
We had a good weekend, we started out at dance class, I really don't know what to think about dance. Summer is learning a lot but she is so much younger than the other kids - well both of them. There is only two other kids, and Summer is about 8 months younger but she is learning so much and I think she enjoys it. I keep thinking we will quit going, and then we go and she does something else. I guess I wish the class was bigger, I want to expose her to a bunch of kids, but she is still so young I just may continue until she turns 18 months and has more options. After dance we went to buy books, I think I found about 7 for Summer and 1 for myself, then we went across the street and saw Grandpa. Then we went home and Summer fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep for about an hour and upon waking we went to KMart and the park, the park .. the park with all the fun small beedy gravel. This girl loves rocks, loves putting her hands in the gravel, loves throwing the gravel in the air, loves throwing the gravel on me, and this park trip always ends up with a bath, which was the case on Saturday, but Summer had a good time. By the evening she had only had one nap and was exhausted, she barely made it to 8:00. On Sunday we took all the photos, fall photos were the plan. In order to get a good background for my photos I had to go around the house and carry 24 pavers to the back near the door. Today my booty hurts. I stacked pavers, added the fall leaves and snapped several photos. Then we changed outfits and did some pictures in the dance outfit. Oh ya we had a sucker and took photos of that. It was a good weekend, we did normal things, shopping and took photos, just like most weekend.

No comments: