Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend Fun

On Saturday we went to dance class, there was a sub, Summer was super cute but we need shoes, her big sneakers don't go that well with a leotard and stocking. The sub didn't have the normal music so class was eh only so so.

After dance we went to a park where Summer has learned how to go down the slide by herself! She is not adventurous like some babies, she will not climb the steps by herself, she has to hold my hand, but the park we go to has 4 slides she can safely go down on her own, of course I stand at the bottom but even if I wasn't she would do ok going down, and this weekend she got her legs working enough to go down the slides all by herself - I was so proud (and scared to death).

I called our dog a dork on Sunday and guess what Summer can say - yup dork, and it doesn't sounds like dork much either oops.

It was warm enough to play outside on Sunday too, and Summer had a blast crawling under and through her slide. I bet she crawled under and threw the slide at least 20 times.

Kris and I have been playing with our camera, we are testing settings and trying to shoot in manual instead of automatic - so I will share this picture of me attempting to throw Summer into the air over and over. I got her up there about 3 or 4 times before my arms said no more. Oh really - well you go throw a 27+ pound item in the air over and over and see what your arms say to you!



My butt sure is flat ... but overall I am happy with my backside appearance, I don't see it very often hehe.

No comments: