Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Party

This year Summer and I were invited to a Valentine's party at our friend April & Noah's house. Donna & Christa and Rachel and Carissa showed up to help us party hardy! Even though Summer had no idea what to expect, I was super excited. I bought all kinds of fun little gifts for the 4 kids. We even dressed the kids the same, jeans and a white shirt, in preparation for the photo shoot that we had planned. We actually got a lot of cute pictures too!


After the photo shoot the kids decorated sugar cookies.


They had fun with the sprinkles and the cookies weren't bad either.



After cookies they had a cupcake - well Summer had a cupcake, and I had one with her :o) And did I mention where she got the really cute chef's hat and apron from? Look how cute it is - thanks to April who made it all by herself! I love it!


The party was a big hit, all the kids had fun, they are, posed, played, and Summer fell asleep as soon as we got in the car.

We are going to have a St. Partick's day party now because the Valentine's party was such a hit we have to do it again and I am so excited, I can't wait!

No comments: