Tuesday, April 13, 2010

33 Months

Since Summer was born I have been addicted to recording the small things. You know, the first time she did this or that and her weight, height, when all her teeth came in, or at least when I noticed them, things like that. Once she turned two I slowed down on that kinda stuff, sorta. Now every 3 months I measure her height and get her weight. Today was a measure day since Summer is exactly 33 months old. She will be 3 in 3 months, can you imagine? I am not really sure how that happened, time is just slipping by so fast.

Anyway so today I measured and Summer is ... drum roll .... 39 inches tall! She grew over an inch in the last 3 months. That seems so unreal but I guess children do grow quite a bit. As far as her weight she now weighs an astounding 36.5 pounds. She was 34 pounds 3 months ago so she gained 2.5 pounds, in 3 months. Can you imagine how horrible that would be if you gained so much weight in such a short amount of time? Wait, I think I have /sigh lol darn the bad food and non active lifestyle I live! If only I had some sort of motivation, but don't fret, I am looking for it, actively.

Now I have to create a new photo book, the next three months in the history, though short, of Summer. I love making photo books, so much easier than printing out photos and sticking them in a book, but probably a little more expensive. I would probably enjoy making my own books but that takes time and I am too picky - it would have to be perfect, so photo books (shutterfly, snapfish) it is!

Time to go look through my pictures ... I will leave you one to enjoy. This was taken a few days ago in the neighbors garden err backyard. No one lives next door and no one has lived next door for almost a year. The house is being turned over to the bank and I am hoping someone with small kids moves in soon. Until then the backyard looks more like a jungle but I call it a garden to be nice. Summer and I took a walk around it so I could take a few pictures of the flowers. Enjoy!

No comments: