Saturday, October 9, 2010

October is lovely

I have been missing because I have been busy! I have been taking a ton of pictures, and if you didn't already know I started a blog dedicated to my photos, make sure you to check it out here. I also facebook about my adventures in my photoworld, you can check it out and like it here!

Now that I got that out of the way, what have we been doing? Well, we are still doing school in the morning. Summer is learning how to spell, how to read, how to add and subtract. I am not focusing on the alphabet as much anymore, she knows all her letters, so we are focusing more on spelling and math. I don't spend a ton of time on school preparation either, it was just taking too much out of my already busy schedule, and it is working a lot better.

Besides school we belong to the gym, Summer has embraced the whole process of being left by herself, thankfully. She really enjoys that gym playroom. Dance is still a lot of fun and we have one cheerleading class left. This past Monday Summer ended up with a 24 hour fever so we didn't do much for a few days. Luckily it was quick and we were able to get back to normal.

I am still taking lots of pictures of my sweet princess, here are a few from this past week.






October has arrived and with it the cooler weather. Finally we can go back to the park, there for a while I was beginning to wonder if it would ever cool off. I am looking forward to so many Halloween events coming up, we have two parties to go to and I still haven't found a costume yet, I better get on that one! October is going to be a very busy month, I can already tell!

1 comment:

Urban Earthworm said...

So beautiful, as always. Looking forward to following the photo blog, too.

Man, I wish I could get pictures like that of my little ones.