Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Some Summer

Finally I took pictures of my favorite daughter! She even mostly sorta cooperated. She had a little trouble staying still but she is only 3 so I can't really blame her.

Here she is swinging and looking cute.

Here she is making her mean face, so if you see this face you better run because it means she is mad or something ...

This is her cute pose, no clue where she gets these faces either.

Here she is jumping, which is what she was doing most of the time while I kept asking her to come sit and take pictures. She loves that trampoline and I really hope it is doing her core good!

I feel like she has changed so much in photos. To me her hair looks blonder and so much longer. Of course she was a mess tonight, her hair was in a ponytail but had mostly fallen, we had painted and she had paint and glitter all over herself, and she didn't bother to wipe the dinner from her chin, but I didn't mine because she is still so very cute! I need to take more pictures!

No comments: