Sunday, September 11, 2011

Jumping and Twisting

Yesterday was the first day we could go outside in the evening and play with chalk. The first day because it was actually cool enough to sit outside and not sweat to death. It always amazes me when it actually gets cooler, it just seems like the heat is going to last forever.

Once we got outside Summer wanted to play hopscotch. I really don't know how to play, nor do I really know how to draw it but we improvised. Then I got Summer to jump a few times really high, she had a lot of fun with that.

Then I thought ... how about making a colorful bulls eye and jumping into it? Well why not?



Lastly we decided to play "how fast can you spin" because that is another fun game you have to play outside once it cools off right?


It was a lot of fun, and she was a mess, a beautiful chalky mess. After we finished outside we went inside and took a bath :o)

The perfect evening in my book!

No comments: