Monday, September 5, 2011

29 Weeks

I made it to 29 weeks and I feel terrific! Ok I wish I could say that, the truth is I feel horrible, well not horrible, just uncomfortable, tired, nauseous, bloated, I have trouble walking, I have no energy, but I guess besides all that. Only 10+ more weeks right?

In the meantime I am trying hard to ignore all of that, we are still doing school each morning, we started week 3 today even though it is Labor Day, I figured why would we skip school when we both enjoy it. Summer is starting choir in another week and I am really looking forward to that, it is a program through the Clark County, she will meet once a week for 30 minutes through December and I guess at the end they have a big performance. She loves singing and dancing so I can't wait to see how well she does. She still has dance and they plan on adding another class soon, acting! That should be fun. We are still horse vaulting on the weekend and I am happy at how much she is learning. I don't think she will be performing anytime soon but you never know, she never fails to amaze me. I also want to put her back into soccer, she really enjoys going. We will see what happens in the next few weeks. I am also planning on weekly library visits, we don't need to borrow any books with as many as she has but it is fun going and seeing other kids read. So we are staying pretty busy, not to mention our weekly play dates and other random things we do each week.

Here are so photos of us my loving husband took last night, aren't we the cutest and we match!





No comments: