Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Less than 10

I have less than 10 weeks, hopefully, until I deliver this little squiggly spicy baby inside my tummy. At my last appointment on Monday I was measuring right on track, my blood pressure was 118/66, my pulse was in the 80's and my temperature was 99. The little girl who has invaded my body had a heartbeat of 150. She, of course, was awake and moving during the measurement and heartbeat scan. Overall I have been feeling a bit better. My heartburn isn't that bad really, does that mean she is going to be bald? I had been having horrible toe, feet, and leg cramps but Kris massaged my legs two nights ago and wouldn't you know it worked for the last two nights? He said I had bad knots in my legs and I want to know 1) how in the world did I get knots in my legs and 2) how can he feel them? Of course I don't know much about muscles, being that I don't have very big ones I guess. I also have had a bit more energy and I can't believe it is due to the 1/2 cup of decaf coffee I have started drinking this past week. AND, the best part, the pressure I have felt between my legs when I walk - is gone. It's like something shifted and I am not so uncomfortable anymore. Maybe I will get lucky, finally, and have a good end of pregnancy. Boy wouldn't that be nice. All I need to go with it is the perfect delivery in two months.

Well wishful thinking can be fun sometimes. Here is a 30 week photo I took earlier today, looking good I say!

No comments: