Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just day by day

This week has been a really good week. I cleaned all day Sunday - which means I had a ton of energy! Monday I felt sick again, nothing new there, but I had my NST (where they monitor the baby) and that was fine. I saw the doctor on Tuesday and everything still looks good. We decided that if Pepper does not come out on her own I will have a c-section on 11-22, 4 days past my due date and 2 days before Thanksgiving. I am really hoping she comes on her own, and earlier than that! I will be 36 weeks tomorrow but I do want to wait until the first of November because I really want to make it through Halloween, you know, since I have such a cool costume and all.

Besides having good energy all week I have also been more comfortable - walking seems easier I guess. Last night we took Summer to a pumpkin patch we go to every year and it was nice, we got some cute pictures anyway.





Next week is going to be insane, 3 Halloween parties :o) Of course we are having one for the kids at our house, so I guess I can't complain too much, I mean not like I have to do much to prepare besides bake the cupcakes :o) I am looking forward to the rest of October, so far the candy has been enjoyable and I can't wait for the rest!

No comments: