Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Name?

First I need to figure out a new name for my blog, I can't keep Summer is the Season when it is obviously Autumn, haha, j/k - I mean since I am having another baby, not naming her Autumn, which is funny because Summer asked me today why I named her Summer, and after telling her because I love the summertime she said, we should name the new baby Autumn. I told her she wasn't the only one who thought that :o) but we liked the name Pepper instead. And (drumroll) we finally have a middle name too - Isabel. Pepper Isabel. How pretty is that :o) If you know me and my husband well enough you might see the joke in it too (not telling).

Anyway I am now 34 + weeks pregnant. How do I feel this week? Well actually almost all of my pregnancy symptoms seem to be gone but that is probably because I caught Kris's head cold. I have the typical itchy eyes, runny nose, stuffy nose (which seems odd but whatever) and clouded head. I still have energy, at least today, so I don't want to complain yet, if I follow Kris's cold history I will get a bit worse and then it will linger forever so, as long as I get better in 5+ weeks I guess it is better to be sick now verses later.

Here are some 34 week photos of me and some photos of Kris and Sumer we took when we went hiking on Monday. Yes, me hiking, at 34 weeks. More like walking slowly and taking photos but it was still nice to see the fall colors, ignore the snow in the shade, and enjoy the fresh air of the mountains.




No comments: