Tuesday, October 25, 2011

36 Weeks

I made it to 36 weeks and things seem to be better than ever. I haven't been as sick, I have had a bunch more energy despite waking several times at night (still), and I might actually be ready. Well, can one ever be ready? I mean you have to be ready when the time comes. I put the pack and play together all by myself, with the top part and the changing table, who knew it had extra rods! Oh I need to see if I have sheets for the co-sleeper, I think I packed it away in the case and I need to look and either wash them or buy some if they aren't in there. I actually started packing a "hospital" bag with a few things, like an extra cell phone charger, hair scrunchies, socks, and I have been sorta cleaning the house. I think I even dropped because when I went pee yesterday it seemed like my belly is actually resting on my legs. Or it could just be that it feels like it because it is so big now :o) Speaking of big, 35 pounds! Where in the world am I hiding 35 pounds? I actually weight as much as I did when Summer was born but I have gained 10 more pounds this time. I just don't see where I could be hiding all this weight. Of course maybe I am not hiding it like I think :o)

Anyway I had a doctor appointment yesterday, my blood pressure was 129/72 the first two times, then it was 125/72 the third time, or something like that. I am a bit worried about the top number but hopefully it continues to stay down. If I do not go into labor on my own before 11/22 I have a scheduled c-section, which is a really cool birthday if you ask me 11/22/11. Of course I hope I go into labor on my own, even if I haven't had any indications of doing so yet. Next week I have another doctor appointment and I will probably have my membranes stripped to help things hopefully progress - so we will see. I am happy to make it through October, I really can't wait to wear my homemade halloween costume! I love halloween, check out this cute little pumpkin belly Kris made for me yesterday:



He was not at all happy with the paint but I thought it was really cute. After he finished Summer wanted in on the action so I just had fun making some designs on her face. Of course the paint didn't wash off her face as good as it did my belly lol.

She has such a cute little face. Don't ask me what I made, obviously it was a bit eh. I also had maternity photos taken a few days ago, once I get those I will show them too.

Life is moving right along, I am trying not to focus on when I have the baby and just try to live things day by day. This is going to be the last little baby growing in my tummy so I am trying to enjoy it and not rush it. Much harder said than done!

No comments: