Friday, October 7, 2011

I felt great today!

I felt so good today, where in the world did I get all this energy, and how did I possibly do everything I did today? I did dishes, laundry, put baby clothes away, took a few pictures, made dinner, ran some errands... and I didn't even need a nap! I made it to 34 weeks and hopefully things continue to be a bit easier, that would be really nice wouldn't it. I even started painting my Halloween costume today too!

My mom came down to visit earlier this week, of course I didn't take any pictures of her and I, or her and Summer, or her, or even me. I felt rather guilty about ignoring my camera so I got it out tonight and took a few pictures of Summer. She was not in the mood. She was not feeling "great" like I was apparently but I didn't care, I mean I cared, but I figured we always take happy smiling photos, let's see what kind of sad unhappy photos we can get - and let me tell you we got some good ones. She wasn't really upset, mostly just upset because she didn't want to be outside in the cold 65 degree weather, in a short sleeve shirt and skirt. That is until she wanted to show me tricks on the trampoline. Then magically the cold weather didn't seem to bother her anymore. Kids. At least we are warming back up into the 80's, while I did enjoy my bathrobe, slippers, and hot chocolate today, I am just not ready for that yet. This is October, in Las Vegas, I remember trick or treating in short sleeves last year for goodness sakes. Well I wasn't trick or treating, I was taking, well you know what I mean!

Oh and everything else is going as planned, still pregnant, less than 6 weeks (I hope) left, blood pressure was still low (117/70), Pepper is still kicking all the time, we still don't have a middle name, her clothes are washed and put away, I have most everything I need (except bibs), I start seeing the doctor every two weeks now, and I am finally having non painful contractions!

Anyway, enjoy the pictures I took of my cute little sad princess, and hopefully I take some belly pictures again soon.





No comments: