Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Darling Summer

Darling Summer,

You are my sunshine and I haven't forgot about you. Lately you have been so helpful. You are having fun with Pepper, you don't mind her crying, and you certainly don't mind her dirty diapers. You have had such a busy month with choir and dance rehearsals and performances, I don't know how you manage to do it but I am glad that you enjoy it. Christmas is almost here and you helped me decorate the tree, make flour ornaments, decorate gingerbread houses, and shop for gifts. You asked Santa for a baby doll and a train set this year, and then you told me the Santa at the mall wasn't real - he was just a guy dressed up in a suit. You continue to amaze me on a daily basis, you are so smart. If I had one wish for you it would be that you could brush your own hair to avoid that drama each morning but I know it won't be much longer...





I love you to pieces, this big, even when you make me mad or get in trouble, especially now that I have a new baby, even when you are sleeping, of course when you are playing in your room and I always will. You will always be my favorite Summer, my first, and special to me. I love you :o)

1 comment:

Urban Earthworm said...

So sweet! And she is so very pretty. That first picture is priceless.