Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Things are going

1) Thank you to the person that invented the moby, it is a strange long piece of material, however it is amazing at putting a new baby to sleep - I have no clue why but it doesn't matter because it works. Too bad it kills my back!

2) Thank you to the person that invited the vacuum, who knew it could be used for more than cleaning, today Pepper successfully took a small nap in the swing while I vacuumed the floor. It was short, maybe 15 minutes, but my floor looks so much better.

3) Thank you pacifier, pappy, paci, you have many names, and even though you aren't being used as much as I would like you still give me an occasional break.

Overall I would say we are doing better - I feel like I understand this little person just a tad bit more than I did. She has moved into a new phase that is easier to understand. She doesn't cry all the time anymore, she is actually alert some.

I haven't really taken many photos, I guess I just haven't found a good time when she is happy so these will have to do.


I need to do a shoot with Summer, she is sure growing up and changing into a little girl.

No comments: